No Products in the Cart
Ranger 1220 RTF Mode 1 with floats
As the newest member of the FMS multi-purpose aircraft lineup,the 1220mm Ranger retains all of the fantastic features that pilots have come to expect from FMS- stable flight characteris-tics, easy to assemble airframe and realistic,general-aviation inspired design.Built with ultralight EPO foam, the large, high-winged airframe configuration gives the Ranger low wing-loading and extraordi-nary amounts of lift, even at slow speeds. Robust plastic struts give extra strength to the wings during aerobatic maneuvers and the patented high-strength tricycle landing gear makes ground handling a breeze.A great aircraft is nothing without a great, dependable power system- FMS has equipped the Ranger with a 3136/1200KV outrunner motor with 20A Predator ESC, which allows the Ranger to climb almost vertically on demand! In the box, the Ranger comes with two sets of landing gears- a high-strength metal landing gear for ground operations and a pair of floats with an integrated rudder for water operations.Designed with a yellow and white high-visibility color scheme,the Ranger can always be easily orientated even in gloomy,overcast weather.Like the Super-EZ and the Kingfisher, the Ranger is designed with ease of assembly in mind. Requiring only 6 (wheeled landing gear) or 10 (floats) screws to completely assemble, the longest wait time is the time it takes to charge the battery!
• High-spec power system: 3136/1200KV motor, Predator 20A ESC
• Two landing gear types included- Tricycle and floats!
• High strength, lightweight metal landing gear for all-ter-rain operations.
• Screw-together and twist-lock assembly,completed in 3-10 minutes
• 10-15 minute flight times (RTF specification)
• One piece horizontal stabilizer for precise flight character-istics
• Includes 1300 3S Lipo and Charger
• Includes Mode 1 Transmitter and receiver - Everything in the box ready to go and Fly
|Overall Length||947mm/37.3 in|
|Flying Weight||1200g/oz(float included)|
|Servo||9g Servo x 5pcs (float included)|
|Radio||4 Channel (included)|
|CG (center of gravity)||50-60mm(From Leading Edge)|
|Prop Size||10*5 2-blade|
|Battery||3S 1300MAH 25C|
|Approx. Flying Duration||10 min|
|Minimum Age Recommendation||14+|
|Assembly Time||15 minutes|
|Is Assembly Required||Yes|
|Package Options||RTF Radio System, Battery and Charger|
|Requires||Nothing Everything is in the box|