This is the Tamiya 47493A 1/10 Scale Mercedes-Benz CLK AMG TT-02 RC Car Kit.
Tamiya is proud to announce the release of the 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK AMG Racing Version as a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit based on our popular TT-02 chassis.
The streamlined 2-door coupe Mercedes-Benz CLK had a version with a 4-liter V8 engine capable of 470hp, that was a base for a racecar. It had enlarged front and rear fenders to mount thick tires, and its side sill spoilers and rear wing ensured improved aerodynamics. In the 2002 German Touring Car Masters, the racecar secured the Teams’ Championship.
This kit recreates homologation version which inherits the racecar’s powerful form with enlarged over fenders and rear wing, without sponsor logos.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 444mm, width: 185mm, height: 125mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- The lightweight, durable 1.0mm thick polycarbonate body (from Item 58296) authentically captures the powerful form of the 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK AMG in style.
- Separate parts realistically depict side mirrors and rear wing.
- The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which features superior adaptability and stability.
- 16-spoke silver color wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
- Comes with Tamiya Torque-Tuned Motor.
Needed To Complete:
Remote & Receiver
ESC (Electronic Speed Control)
Battery & Charger
Building Tools & Paint