Now driving R/C is even more fun FZ02 chassis with realistic racing car body
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 270mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- “Ultra Scale Body” replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car. Kyosho took a step further in scale realism.
- Equipped with vintage touring car (VTC) tires and rostyle type wheels designed to match vintage cars.
- The separately sold LED light unit (97054) can be attached to the front and rear light buckets, making it even more scaled.
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis（FZ02）.
- Equipped with a plated dummy brake disc and a painted brake caliper to improve the sense of scale.
- Uses button screws with hexagonal holes in each part. Reliable tightening torque can be applied, and maintenance is possible with even fewer tools.
- Since the motor mount has mounting holes according to the pinion gear, troublesome backlash adjustment is unnecessary. Supports from 29T to 37T.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Hexagonal wrench
- Setting change parts
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery for chassis (recommended: 7.2V Ni-MH battery)
- Charger for battery for chassis